Tiffany's Wedding Chapel, Sunshine Coast
Purpose built, Tiffany’s Chapel offers you & your guests an unsurpassed, sweeping view to the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains & beyond to Brisbane & Moreton Island.
A beautiful white wedding chapel in the heart of the Sunshine Coast
Tiffany’s Chapel has been exquisitely & elegantly decorated in neutral tones with antique pews, chandeliers & polished hardwood timber flooring. Tiffany’s Chapel can seat 120 of your closest friends & family members in air conditioned comfort. Whether you choose to utilise the state-of-the-art multi-media system or invite a string quartet to play as you walk an aisle of rose petals you will be amazed at the natural acoustics of Tiffany’s Chapel. A truly spectacular & memorable marriage ceremony awaits you!
Tiffany’s Wedding Chapel Ceremony Inclusions:
- Tiffany’s French style signing table with two (2) Tiffany chairs
- Two (2) floral urns designed by Tiffany's Flowers (Note 3)
- Rose petals for your Chapel aisle (Note 3)
- Two (2) large candelabra's (Note 3)
- Full use of Tiffany’s display easel & lectern
- Full use of Tiffany’s multi-media & mobile P.A. systems
- For photographing your special day exclusive use of Tiffany’s grounds & purpose built photographic deck ensuring that you capture the spectacular panoramic Glasshouse Mountain views
Tiffany’s Wedding Chapel Price:
$1,500.00 (GST included) - When booked in conjunction with wedding celebration function at Tiffany's and Signature Collection is chosen.
$2,000.00 (GST included) - When booked in conjunction with wedding celebration function at Tiffany's and other than Signature Collection is chosen.
$2,500.00 (GST included) - When wedding ceremony only chosen - Available Wednesday only during Autumn & Spring / Wednesday & Thursday during Summer & Winter.
Boutique Signature Collection and Mini Ceremony Celebration set prices are inclusive of Chapel hire fee.
Exclusively Yours on Your Wedding Day!
Guest transportation to and from Tiffany’s via bus is required if guests numbers are above 70 (Note 2)
Information and pricing effective as of 28th July 2019